Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abd al-Mahdi's policy issues directives concerning Nineveh and Dadaa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abd al-Mahdi's policy issues directives concerning Nineveh and Dadaa Empty Abd al-Mahdi's policy issues directives concerning Nineveh and Dadaa

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Nov 2018, 2:36 am

[size=32]
    Abd al-Mahdi's policy issues directives concerning Nineveh and Dadaa[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The National Security Council held its regular meeting today under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Adel Abdul Mahdi. 
    During the meeting, they discussed the issues on the agenda, especially the security situation in all governorates and the safety of the plans and measures taken by the security forces to protect and control the borders and ensure the normal course of life of citizens. 
    The Council discussed the reality of the agricultural contracts and their security in all aspects, in such a way as to prevent the delay of contractors and according to the assets and contribute to the success of the investment of agricultural lands in all governorates, in addition to studying the functions of the Directorate of Personal Protection and a number of security, administrative and legal issues.
    The Prime Minister stressed the importance of continuing the field monitoring in all divisions and intensifying the intelligence effort and high coordination between the various branches and security formations to monitor and deter any terrorist attempt for residues, stressing the importance of strengthening the friendly relationship and the prevailing cooperation between the security forces and citizens. Services in liberated areas, particularly in Nineveh governorate. 
    The National Security Council made a number of decisions and recommendations on the files discussed, as acknowledged by the National Strategy for Chemical Security in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:46 am