Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy for construction accuses America of standing against the recognition of internal Fayyad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy for construction accuses America of standing against the recognition of internal Fayyad Empty A deputy for construction accuses America of standing against the recognition of internal Fayyad

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 1:49 am

A deputy for construction accuses America of standing against the recognition of internal Fayyad

09:10 - 02/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Fadhel Jaber accused the United States of America of stopping the extradition of Falih al-Fayyad, the minister of interior, pointing out that the United States stood against the popular crowd, headed by al-Fayadh, and today stands against his internal role as a man of the popular crowd.
    Jaber said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "America is openly interfering in Iraq's affairs by trying to inculcate itself in the political process and impose its will to dictate instructions and policies to individuals who take their hands against the political process."
    He added that "Faleh Fayyad got the support of most of the political blocs to take over the Interior Ministry, but the United States does not have it and push for the selection of another person for this post, in the service of its internal interests in Iraq."
    "Fayyad was the head of the popular crowd, where America stands in the heart and mold against this body, and therefore will not be satisfied that the president of the Interior Minister, which means that all its plans will fail, especially regarding the security situation in Iraq," stressing the need to reject the political blocs to intervene in the US process Political, even if they refuse to dissect Fayadh for the post mentioned. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:14 am