Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi deputy: Washington's withdrawal of its troops from Syria expresses its desperation to topple A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi deputy: Washington's withdrawal of its troops from Syria expresses its desperation to topple A Empty Iraqi deputy: Washington's withdrawal of its troops from Syria expresses its desperation to topple A

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Dec 2018, 5:38 am

Iraqi deputy: Washington's withdrawal of its troops from Syria expresses its desperation to topple Assad

12:24 - 20/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP of the Building Alliance, the largest blocks of the Iraqi parliament Hanin Qado, Thursday, that the decision of the United States to withdraw its troops from Syria expresses its despair of the possibility of toppling the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
    "The decision by the United States to withdraw its forces from Syria reflects its arrival at the stage of despair over the possibility of toppling the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad over the past years," Qadu said in a statement.
    "The withdrawal of US forces also reflects the existence of fear of being exposed to any danger or targeting," he said, adding that "America also distanced itself from supporting the Kurds in Syria."
    The White House announced on Wednesday evening the withdrawal of US troops from Syria after the defeat of the criminal "Da'ash" organization. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:12 pm