Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament plans to host oil and electricity ministers to discuss the energy crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament plans to host oil and electricity ministers to discuss the energy crisis Empty Parliament plans to host oil and electricity ministers to discuss the energy crisis

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 am

Parliament plans to host oil and electricity ministers to discuss the energy crisis

08:41 - 07/01/2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary oil and gas committee Sadiq Hamid said on Monday that parliament will host the ministers of oil and electricity to develop treatments and solutions to the lack of electricity and fuel during the summer, especially after the imposition of US sanctions on Iran may deprive Iraq of imported energy and gas.
    "The oil and energy committee has asked the ministries of electricity and oil to answer how to compensate for the lack of energy after the sanctions imposed on Iran, in order to find alternatives to gas and electricity imported from the Islamic Republic," Hamid said in a statement.
    He added that "the Ministry of Oil bears the responsibility to increase the output of gas production for the purpose of filling the need and away from the problems in the supply of electricity," noting that "the parliament will host the ministers of electricity and oil, to develop processors for electricity and fuel for the stations in the summer."
    "The committee is determined to bring together the Ministry of Oil and Electricity together so that their work is unified and provides the best service," he said. Electricity".
    Hamid pointed out that "there is a contract to invest gas in one of the fields of Nasiriyah by a foreign company, where he entered into force and will benefit from gas produced in the coming period."Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:13 am