Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MPs do not rule out the file of vacant ministries before the legislative holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MPs do not rule out the file of vacant ministries before the legislative holiday Empty MPs do not rule out the file of vacant ministries before the legislative holiday

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Jan 2019, 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    MPs do not rule out the file of vacant ministries before the legislative holiday

MP Riad al-Masoudi on Sunday ruled out the completion of the rest of the cabinet cabin before the parliamentary recess.
    "The postponement of the completion of the formation of the government until after the legislative holiday of the House of Representatives is a possibility, because the completion of the current existing names are not possible and will be a major challenge for the government," said a member of the House of Representatives Riyad al-Masoudi.
    He added that the postponement of the completion of the government for a period of time is less loss than passing the current candidates, "noting that" there is no long-term program or a clear strategy among the political blocs, there are immediate changes that arise from time to time on the nature of dialogues, alliances and consultations between those blocks "He said.
    For his part, ruled out a member of the House of Representatives Abdul Amir al-Mayahi, resolving the file of the completion of the formation of the government in the days leading up to the vote on the state budget for 2019.
    He added that "this subject will be left after the legislative holiday, to give the prime minister an opportunity to submit candidates acceptable to all to pass by members of the House of Representatives without reservation to one candidate and another."
    In turn, said the head of the parliamentary bloc of good Mohammed Khalidi: "The crisis of completion of the ministerial cabin will be too long because of the continuing political differences and the inability of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to conclude a political agreement to pass candidates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:15 pm