Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: Abdul Mahdi broke the law on appointment and completed the heresy of the former government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: Abdul Mahdi broke the law on appointment and completed the heresy of the former government Empty Nassif: Abdul Mahdi broke the law on appointment and completed the heresy of the former government

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jan 2019, 2:42 am

Nassif: Abdul Mahdi broke the law on appointment and completed the heresy of the former government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / - Deputy High Nassif on Thursday described the Prime Minister's directives to promote applications for appointment and commissioning through his office and not to rotate those mentioned in the above-mentioned description as a violation of the law, indicating that this high bureaucracy is a continuation of the heresy created by the footnote in the previous government.
    "The directives of the Prime Minister to promote applications for appointment and commissioning through his office contravene Law No. 12 issued on 17/2/1997 entitled" The Minister has the power to appoint whoever he deems fit to assume the position of Director General of the Agency "and published in the Iraqi Chronicle (No. 3659) Dated March 3, 1997) and in force, that is, this directive is in violation of a valid, non-revoked and non-amended law. "
    Nassif asked, "Did this high bureaucracy come with advice from the footnote to complement the previous bad heresy by forming an office to follow up the appointment of the special grades that targeted the building of a corrupt and corrupt administrative system through a number of appointments made through this office, which was controlled by one of the advisers? He wants to follow the same innovation, and what is the purpose? "
    "These directives were disappointing after we hoped that the re-filtering and sorting out the good from the poor would be done according to the correct criteria," she said, calling on the prime minister to "reverse this illegal decision and not proceed." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:54 am