Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The arrival of a giant steamer docked on two berths in the ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The arrival of a giant steamer docked on two berths in the ports Empty The arrival of a giant steamer docked on two berths in the ports

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Feb 2019, 3:00 am

The arrival of a giant steamer docked on two berths in the ports
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The General Company for Iraqi Ports, Saturday, the arrival of seven vessels in the ports of Umm Qasr, the north and south, including a giant ship operated two berths to receive.
    In a statement received by Iraq News, the company's general manager, Safaa Abdul Hussein, said that "the SM New York vessel, which did not have one berth, was received at 14 and 15 berths and carrying 1237 containers."
    "Seven other ships, including the ship DAPHNE, received 589 containers on deck 11 and the ship KENGTUNG , carrying 4445 tons of docked timber on the 13th berth and the ship ZHONG SHAN MEN , and carrying 13524 tons of various cargo docked on pavement 19," said Abdul Hussain .
    "The YMGREEN vessel, carrying 1121 containers on platform 20 and the ship DA PHNE , holds 150 containers and the vessel EVER URSULA , carrying 1754 containers on deck 27 at the northern port of Umm Qasr."
    He pointed out that "the southern port of Umm Qasr received the vessel (BARGE / DC-11 ) and carrying 9606 tons clinker docked on berth 8".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:16 am