Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani offers proposals for the salvation of Iraq from terrorism: Abdul-Mahdi stage pers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nechirvan Barzani offers proposals for the salvation of Iraq from terrorism: Abdul-Mahdi stage pers Empty Nechirvan Barzani offers proposals for the salvation of Iraq from terrorism: Abdul-Mahdi stage pers

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:41 am

[size=32]
    Nechirvan Barzani offers proposals for the salvation of Iraq from terrorism: Abdul-Mahdi stage personality[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

23 minutes ago

"The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, said that Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi is the appropriate person for the current stage in Iraq. 
    Barzani said in a speech delivered on his behalf by Interior Minister Karim Sinjari at the annual Erbil Forum, "the relations between all components in Iraq must be corrected in practice, and the parties dialogue to eliminate the threat of terrorism." 
    Barzani Barzani Barzani and the presence of movements to the line in the strategic line of Diyala, Kirkuk, Salahuddin, Anbar and Mosul to Syria. 
    "In order to get rid of the seeds of terrorism in Iraq and eliminate it, we must first rebuild the devastated places," he said. "The government must support the owners of the capital to lead the reconstruction in their hands." 
    Barzani said Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi was a suitable figure for such a stage.
    In another piece, Barzani said, "We were looking to build an Iraq for all after the fall of the regime, but that did not come with regret, for example, dealing with the province of Kurdistan is not like dealing with a province, but a province." 
    He added that criticism of the Kurdistan Region for the non-application of 55 constitutional articles is keen to have the Constitution sovereignty, and there are new laws included in the Constitution to be enacted on the basis of federalism, which unfortunately does not apply.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:44 pm