Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudan: Gathering families in Iraq, like a landfill "nuclear waste" inside

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudan: Gathering families in Iraq, like a landfill "nuclear waste" inside Empty Sudan: Gathering families in Iraq, like a landfill "nuclear waste" inside

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:42 pm

Sudan: Gathering families in Iraq, like a landfill "nuclear waste" inside

19:05 - 04/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - The 
    deputy of the State of Law Mohammed Shiaa al-Sudani, on Monday, the process of gathering elements and supporters in Iraq is like a dumping of nuclear waste inside Iraqi territory. 
    "Receiving criminals and their families and gathering them inside Iraq is no different from the process of dumping nuclear waste in Iraqi territory," al-Sudani said in a twitter comment on social networking sites Twitter. 
    He added that "the security of Iraq and the blood of Iraqis is not subject to courtesy or diligence." 
    The Sadiqon bloc affiliated with the Fatah alliance, on Sunday, revealed the file of the survival of the families of the Da'ash terrorist for political bargains by some parties, while the judiciary called for the accountability of those who were received from Syria quickly.
    He called the head of the security committee in the Anbar province, earlier, to activate the work of intelligence in the process of prosecuting gangs and calling the criminal and transfer of the security file to the Ministry of Interior.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:16 am