Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special Reform: More than 20 corruption files are on the table of integrity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special Reform: More than 20 corruption files are on the table of integrity Empty Special Reform: More than 20 corruption files are on the table of integrity

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Mar 2019, 4:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special Reform: More than 20 corruption files are on the table of integrity[/size]

[rtl]97 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction revealed on Sunday the existence of files of corruption amounting to more than 20 files at the table of the Integrity Commission without consideration.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The MP for the coalition, Qusay al-Yasiri, in an interview with "Trend Press," that "there are 22 files of corruption in the eyes of the Integrity Commission is not active so far, including orders to arrest and bring some of those accused of corruption."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed the need to "lift the political immunity of the corrupt and the actual move to end corruption, which is plaguing state institutions and not just slogans."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:20 am