Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Souroun: Parliamentary committees of sovereign have become among the spoils and subject to political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Souroun: Parliamentary committees of sovereign have become among the spoils and subject to political Empty Souroun: Parliamentary committees of sovereign have become among the spoils and subject to political

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Apr 2019, 5:51 am

Souroun: Parliamentary committees of sovereign have become among the spoils and subject to political pressure

11:50 - 27/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Alliance revealed, Saturday, the intensification of the conflict within the House of Representatives on the presidency of the parliamentary committees, pointing out that the sovereign committees have become among the spoils, while the presidency of the parliament responsibility for non-intervention and reform of the situation. 
    The MP of the coalition, Assad al-Abadi said in a statement to the information that "the sovereign committees have become among the spoils and there is a conflict within these committees without interference of the presidency of parliament." 
    Abadi added that "the distribution of members and the completion of the election of the Chairman of the Committee and his deputy and a decision of the functions of the presidency of the parliament," noting that "some committees have been under the pressure of some political figures without taking into account the other blocs within the House of Representatives."
    Abadi denied that "there is a tendency for the alliance to move to oust the Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbusi and replace him with another personality," noting that his coalition "holds the presidency responsibility not to reform the legislative institution and not resolve the remaining parliamentary committees." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:39 pm