Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alkhozai for "tomorrow Press": Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations in the growing file of compensation and appro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alkhozai for "tomorrow Press": Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations in the growing file of compensation and appro Empty Alkhozai for "tomorrow Press": Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations in the growing file of compensation and appro

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Mar 2014, 6:17 am

Alkhozai for "tomorrow Press": Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations in the growing file of compensation and approached the decisiveness

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Deputy President of the Republic Khodair al, on Wednesday, that Iraq and Kuwait are determined to push hard in the economic and strategic relations, especially with the approach of resolving the file of the second Gulf War reparations.
    Said Khuzai, who is currently involved in the Arab summit to the reporter, "Tomorrow's Press," in Kuwait that "the file of debt will end mid next year, and with this we will be turned the page are important and difficult in the history of bilateral relations between the two countries," adding that "what is left of Kuwait owed Iraq less than Eight billion dollars is planned, according to Iraqi oil production schedules will be completed by June of next year, 2015. "
    He added that "Iraq and Kuwait pushed the price of recklessness head of the former regime, but work remains in place between the two countries in order to build a strong economic relationship investment, taking into consideration the geographical and social relationship of the two countries."
    And adheres to Iraq since 1990 Alatm to pay 5% of oil production in compensation for the losses suffered in Kuwait by the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in the second of August of the same year.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alghadpress.com/ar/

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:13 pm