Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance parliamentary calls for the United Nations to disclose smugglers of Iraqi funds abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance parliamentary calls for the United Nations to disclose smugglers of Iraqi funds abroad  Empty Finance parliamentary calls for the United Nations to disclose smugglers of Iraqi funds abroad

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Apr 2014, 4:29 am

Finance parliamentary calls for the United Nations to disclose smugglers of Iraqi funds abroad

Yesterday at 11:42 am

demanded the parliamentary Finance Committee on Saturday, the United Nations to disclose the names of political figures responsible for the smuggling of funds looted from Iraq to the outside, called upon the United Nations and Interpol to cooperate with the government to arrest the corrupt and accused of stealing Iraq's money. committee member said Secretary Hadi In an interview for "Alsumaria News", that "there is money looted from Iraq during the years that have passed, and the duty on the United Nations to cooperate with the Integrity Commission and the disclosure of the names of ministers and political figures responsible for the smuggling of Iraqi funds abroad." said Hadi that "the United Nations has a lot of information about the stolen funds from Iraq also suggests those reports, "and urged to" disclose the numbers and the names of the bank where the funds estimated at more than 65 billion dollars. " and called Hadi United Nations to "work on the coordination between the government and Interpol to arrest figures responsible for smuggling money from Iraq. " and was representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Nikolay Mladenov has revealed, last week, that the money looted from Iraq between 2001 and 2010 exceeded 65 billion dollars, according to the study of the implications of the International Monetary Fund.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:57 pm