Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Are U hearing Alarms?

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Are U hearing Alarms? Empty Are U hearing Alarms?

Post by Waymaker Wed 07 May 2014, 7:24 am

Fire alarms have an internal switch, triggered by a beam of light. As long as the light is received unbroken by the photosensitive receiver, the detector is quiet. But if smoke, moisture, or an insect obstructs the beam for even a split second, the alarm sounds. Paying attention to that alarm can make the difference between life or death. And your conscience works on the same principle. When sin obstructs the connection between you and God, your conscience signals that something’s wrong. Listening to your conscience will keep you from going the wrong way. Always ask yourself this question and you’ll make the right decision: ‘How will doing this affect my confidence towards God?’ The Bible says, ‘…If our heart does not condemn us, then we have confidence towards God. And whatever we ask we receive  from Him, because we…do those things that are pleasing in His sight’ (1John 3:21-22 NKJV).
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Are U hearing Alarms? Empty Re: Are U hearing Alarms?

Post by Neno Wed 07 May 2014, 12:29 pm

What a great scenario,  Ty...;)

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:04 pm