Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thailand to resume rice export to Iraq under Memorandum of Understanding

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Thailand to resume rice export to Iraq under Memorandum of Understanding Empty Thailand to resume rice export to Iraq under Memorandum of Understanding

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Nov 2019, 2:49 pm

Thailand to resume rice export to Iraq under Memorandum of Understanding

15:28 - 06/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation…
    BANGKOK (Reuters) - Thailand's Trade Ministry will sign a memorandum of understanding next month with the Iraqi government to export rice, nearly 10 years after it lost contracts with Iraqi rice importers to its competitors over quality concerns, Thailand said on Wednesday.
    "Iraqi importers are interested in buying Thai rice," the head of Thai Rice Exporters Association, Jokita Ovasong, was quoted as saying by The Nation newspaper.
    He added that "according to the memorandum of understanding, the Thai Ministry of Commerce is obliged to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] choose and ensure Thai exporters qualified to trade with Iraqi businessmen to help restore their confidence."
    "The state has made it clear that trade takes place only through those companies guaranteed by the Thai government and not through trade between the governments of the two countries," he said.
    "For future tenders, Thai rice exporters' unions will nominate between 15 and 20 companies comprising both new and existing exporters to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be accredited by the Iraqi Ministry of Commerce," he said.
    Ofansong pointed out that ' [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] imported in 2018 about 873 thousand tons of Thai rice, the highest amount ever achieved.' Finished / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:11 pm