Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pence Office issues a statement on his visit to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pence Office issues a statement on his visit to Iraq Empty Pence Office issues a statement on his visit to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Nov 2019, 3:17 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Pence Office issues a statement on his visit to Iraq[/size]

[size=45]The office of US Vice President Mike Pence issued a statement on Sunday on the latter's visit to Iraq.
    [size=45]"The US vice president arrived at Assad's airbase where he heard a briefing by the joint task force commander about Operation Torque Solidarity and made a phone call to the Iraqi prime minister," the office said in a statement.[/size]
    [size=45]“The vice president then gave a Thanksgiving meal to US soldiers stationed at Assad Air Base and delivered a speech to them. Later, the US vice president continued his tour to Erbil International Airport for a bilateral meeting with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government.[/size]
    [size=45]"The US vice president has returned to Washington," the statement added.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:58 am