Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers: Iraq's accession to the Convention on Maritime Safety does not mean recognitio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers: Iraq's accession to the Convention on Maritime Safety does not mean recognitio Empty Council of Ministers: Iraq's accession to the Convention on Maritime Safety does not mean recognitio

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:50 pm

Council of Ministers: Iraq's accession to the Convention on Maritime Safety does not mean recognition of "Israel"

19:25 - 26/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Council of Ministers voted on Tuesday on an agreement on maritime navigation and referred it to the House of Representatives, noting that the vote does not mean recognition of "Israel" which is a member.
    The Council of Ministers approved a draft law on the accession of the Republic of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the 2005 Protocol amending the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Navigation , at a regular meeting chaired by Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Navy of 1988, which entered into force on 28/7/2010 and referred to the House of Representatives.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    He added, "The Council decided to confirm the reservation of the Republic of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that the signature, ratification or accession to the Convention referred in no way means recognition (Israel) or enter into any relationship with it on the basis of the provisions of Article (21 / clause II) of the Law on the conclusion of treaties No. 35 for the year 2015 ”. Finished 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:34 am