Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank of the most important files integrity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank of the most important files integrity Empty Central Bank of the most important files integrity

Post by Rocky Sun 25 May 2014, 7:00 am

Central Bank of the most important files integrity

22/5/2014
    Between the official spokesman for the Commission on Public Integrity Hassan Karim Aati said the most important files are dealt with by the Commission file the Central Bank of Iraq.

He revealed that the pavilion "Integrity Commission does not talk about her work in the detection of corruption," noting that "the claims are under investigation or pleading that the body will not be supported or denied, but if you talk verdicts become final when earned the right."

She had announced the Commission on Public Integrity earlier she handed the case file corruption at the central bank to eliminate.

The head of the Ala Jawad said that "the Integrity Commission to deal with all the files that are referred to them according to the law and all professional," noting that "one central bank has filed with the judiciary, where the case is going pace highly professional."

Jawad emphasized that "the Integrity Commission did not respond to it until now any file on the issue of Russian arms," ​​noting that "the Commission will deal with the issue if they delivered a highly professional manner."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:14 pm