Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source reveals the most prominent demands of the protesters in front of the American embassy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source reveals the most prominent demands of the protesters in front of the American embassy Empty A source reveals the most prominent demands of the protesters in front of the American embassy

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Dec 2019, 5:47 am

A source reveals the most prominent demands of the protesters in front of the American embassy

12:08 - 31/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    An informed source revealed, on Tuesday, the most prominent demands of the protesters in front of the American embassy in the Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad.
    The source said to the "information", that "the protesters in front of the American Embassy building demanded the House of Representatives to take a courageous national decision to remove [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] occupying [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    The source added, "The sit-in also comes to condemn the American massacre in Al-Qaim district, which killed dozens of martyrs and wounded, and condemn the violation of Iraqi sovereignty." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:37 pm