Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Energy: Iraq’s oil supply is at risk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Energy: Iraq’s oil supply is at risk Empty International Energy: Iraq’s oil supply is at risk

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jan 2020, 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     International Energy: Iraq’s oil supply is at risk[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In its monthly report, the International Energy Agency stated that oil supplies in Iraq are at risk amid escalating political risks in the region.
     The agency added in its report published today and seen by "Gilgamesh Press", that the tensions between the United States and Iran and the protests in Iraq did not have a strong impact on oil, but the continuing turbulent situation may limit Iraq’s plans to increase oil production.
    It is noteworthy that Iraq is the second largest oil producer in OPEC, as it pumped 4.59 million barrels per day during the past month, and despite this there is still a need to cut about 130 thousand barrels per day to comply with the agreement to reduce production.
     The International Energy Agency predicts that even as OPEC complies with the production cut deal, markets will face a surplus of about 800,000 bpd in the first half of 2020.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:09 pm