Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese company wins oil contract in Iraq worth 27 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese company wins oil contract in Iraq worth 27 million dollars Empty Chinese company wins oil contract in Iraq worth 27 million dollars

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Jan 2020, 5:48 am

Chinese company wins oil contract in Iraq worth 27 million dollars

11:03 - 01/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ...
    Chinese company Chong Man Petroleum and Natural Gas announced that it won a contract for drilling worth 27 million dollars in cooperation with the British company Watford in southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The economic website, "It Money," said in a news story translated by the "Information" agency that the deal the Chinese company made came after the agreement was reached with the British company, Watford, last December.
    He added that "the company did not disclose any other details about the contract and did not specify the name of the field located in southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:39 pm