Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues Empty The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jan 2020, 2:16 am

The Cabinet: The Mesopotamia Company will borrow 300 billion dinars to pay the farmers ’dues

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Iraqi Council of Ministers approved, during its weekly meeting, yesterday, Tuesday, the amendment of the method of payment of farmers' dues from barley.
    The Cabinet clarified that it had been approved to amend Council Decision No. 265 of 2019 regarding the payment of farmers' dues from barley, according to the official news agency "conscious".
    And the council stated that the way to pay will be through the Mesopotamia Seed Company - one of the formations of the Ministry of Agriculture - borrowing from the Iraqi Bank of Trade and other banks an amount of 300 billion dinars, with the aim of paying farmers' dues for barley for the year 2019.
    The Council continued, that the Ministry of Finance will include the amount of loans with the benefits arising from them in the draft federal budget law for the fiscal year 2020.
    The Council stressed that the Ministry of Finance will provide guarantees to pay off the loan amount with the benefits arising therefrom to the Iraqi Trade Bank.
    The Cabinet stated that the decision is implemented from the date of its issuance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:17 pm