Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Aqabi: All others and Al-Fatah will bear the success and failure of Allawi in his government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Aqabi: All others and Al-Fatah will bear the success and failure of Allawi in his government Empty Al-Aqabi: All others and Al-Fatah will bear the success and failure of Allawi in his government

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2020, 1:22 am

Al-Aqabi: All others and Al-Fatah will bear the success and failure of Allawi in his government

08:59 - 08/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    The MP, Agen, the National Approach Bloc Hussein Al-Aqabi confirmed, on Saturday, that Al-Fath coalitions and others who bear the full responsibility in the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, indicating that the people do not need repeated slogans since 2003 until now.
    In a statement to Al-Maalouma, Al-Aqabi said, "The Alliance of Marchers and Al-Fatah are the ones who brought Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the presidency of the government, and they bear the responsibility for failure or success."
    He added that "the slogans that Allawi came up with during the past days are the same ones that have been repeated since 2003 until now, and the people do not need them at all."
    And Al-Oqabi continued, "Despite talking about the absence of any political interference in forming the government, that all blocs seek to nominate loyal or close associates of them in the Allawi government equally among all parties." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:50 am