Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy explains a paragraph in Allawi's recent speech and considers it an indication of "pressure"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy explains a paragraph in Allawi's recent speech and considers it an indication of "pressure" Empty A deputy explains a paragraph in Allawi's recent speech and considers it an indication of "pressure"

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Feb 2020, 5:37 am

A deputy explains a paragraph in Allawi's recent speech and considers it an indication of "pressure"

14:25 - 08/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Saturday, Nada Shaker Jawdat, a member of the House of Representatives, asked Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to disclose any political blackmail practiced against him.
    Jawdat said in a statement to "Information", that "everyone is certain that some political parties exert various pressures on Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi regarding direct or indirect interference in the process of forming the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    She added that "the failure to disclose the entities that exert pressure on the Prime Minister-designate makes all political blocs embarrassed in front of the public opinion, therefore Allawi must publicly disclose those bodies that exert pressure to obtain gains in the next government."
    The deputy of the Alliance of Fath, Fadhel Jaber, revealed in a previous statement to "Information", that his alliance informed the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, leaving the freedom to choose his ministers without any conditions, while the announcement of the Allawi government is likely to be announced at the end of next week. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:21 am