Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video: K-Cart company confirms that it will continue with the process of paying salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video: K-Cart company confirms that it will continue with the process of paying salaries Empty Video: K-Cart company confirms that it will continue with the process of paying salaries

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 4:24 am

[size=35][size=35]Video: K-Cart company confirms that it will continue with the process of paying salaries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With video

2020-03-25 | 03:50

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]After fears that employees ’salaries could not be disbursed due to the curfew situation, KeyCard confirmed its continuation of the process of paying salaries through its outlets in Baghdad and the provinces.

A state of anxiety in the Iraqi street about the government's ability to pay the salaries of its employees .. Between the drop in oil prices and the spread of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] virus , fears are increasing among state employees .. Receiving methods are still vague to them because of the decision to prohibit preventive roaming and their inability to travel to receive their salaries.

K-Cart company refuted the concerns that the salaries of all state employees could not be disbursed ... indicating that they are continuing with the disbursement process and according to the specified timetables .. indicating their cooperation with the security services to open their outlets in the regions to facilitate the receiving process

and the Iraqi government confirms that the salaries of state employees are a red danger, and it cannot be affected By the current time, and even in the near and distant future, indicating that the financial deficit

in the budget of the Iraqi state, will not affect the salaries of employees as it is one of the priorities of government work
    video at link
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:24 pm