Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial expert: The Iraqi economy is not as dangerous as some portray it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial expert: The Iraqi economy is not as dangerous as some portray it Empty Financial expert: The Iraqi economy is not as dangerous as some portray it

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Apr 2020, 6:09 am

Financial expert: The Iraqi economy is not as dangerous as some portray it

13:40 - 04/20/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Financial expert Ahmed Al-Burihi, on Monday, doubted that there is an intention to reduce the salaries of employees, stressing that the Iraqi economy is not as dangerous as some imagine and that there are measures that can be taken by the next government that will help to protect the economy and resist the drop in oil prices.
    Al-Burihi said in a statement to “Information”, that “raising the issue of the government's tendency to reduce salaries is wrong and has no basis at the present time according to general data.”
    He added, "Talking about this issue is premature because it relates to the next government. We all know that the government has not been formed yet and we do not know the extent of its general orientation."
    Al-Burihi said, “The issue of reducing government spending and austerity in some of the expenditures is unnecessary, for sure, because it will be a topic of concern to the next government, and that the Iraqi economy does not go through a risky stage as some portray it, even if oil prices drop.” Ended in / 25 pm
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:38 am