Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense and education spark a Sunni struggle that ends with the announcement of a new alliance again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense and education spark a Sunni struggle that ends with the announcement of a new alliance again Empty Defense and education spark a Sunni struggle that ends with the announcement of a new alliance again

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 6:00 am

Defense and education spark a Sunni struggle that ends with the announcement of a new alliance against Al-Halbousi

12:05 - 04/26/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    An informed political source revealed, on Sunday, the continuation of political discussions between the Sunni forces in order to announce the "Representatives of liberated areas" coalition during the coming hours to confront the coalition of Iraqi forces, noting that the new coalition is seeking to obtain the ministries of education and defense in the next government.
    "The political talks are continuing to persuade the largest number of deputies to join the Alliance of Deputies of the liberated regions as part of efforts to confront the control of the Union of Forces headed by Muhammad al-Halbousi over the Sunni political scene," the source said to the "Information".
    The source added, “Khamis Al-Khanjar, Khalid Al-Ubaidi, Talal Al-Zobaie and Osama Al-Nujaifi are leading the talks to announce the details of the new alliance.
    He pointed out that "the announcement of the new alliance will further complicate the political landscape of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazimi in persuading all political forces." Ended / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:45 am