Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American newspaper: Washington paid a heavy price for its military presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American newspaper: Washington paid a heavy price for its military presence in Iraq Empty American newspaper: Washington paid a heavy price for its military presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 03 May 2020, 4:25 am

American newspaper: Washington paid a heavy price for its military presence in Iraq

11:40 - 05/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ...
    A report of the American New York Post confirmed that the United States paid a high price for its involvement in the military presence in the Middle East, especially in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, and the conflicts from the deserts of North Africa to the Strait of Hormuz, which have so far cost $ 6.4 trillion and killed 7,000 American soldiers.
    “There are serious political discussions about the feasibility of the adventures of the United States in the Middle East in terms of lost lives and spending money. These arguments will increase once the impact of Corona's virus on the global economy is calculated, where the damage is expected to exceed $ 4.1 trillion, i.e. Nearly 5 percent of the world's GDP. ”
    "The United States should embark on a sort of Middle Eastern Marshall Plan of some kind to avoid the emergence of a second spring, and ultimately strip a large segment of the population of extremism without the need for an additional American presence on the ground, a plan based on a smaller and smarter presence that will benefit America and its allies," he added. .
    He added, "In light of the new plan, the US military footprint in the region will have to be adjusted, according to Central Command A. There are about 70,000 American military personnel stationed in eight countries, including 14,000 in Afghanistan, and that the burden of managing the American front lines in the Middle East must It falls mostly on the shoulders of intelligence and special operations groups.
    He continued, “Special forces, along with their counterparts in the CIA and the National Security Agency, must re-establish their presence in northern Syria with the Kurdish allies to send a message to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Russia, Turkey and others, with their linguistic skills and international values, the Special Forces are experts in training the indigenous forces and armies of our allies, who we need to fight alongside us. ”
    "In the post-epidemic period, the United States will need to do more with few troops in the Middle East and it will be a strenuous exercise, but there can be no short-term gains without a well-thought out and practical long-term plan for the future," he said. According to the newspaper. Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:11 pm