Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An independent deputy reveals large sums of money in the midst of the financial crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An independent deputy reveals large sums of money in the midst of the financial crisis Empty An independent deputy reveals large sums of money in the midst of the financial crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 10 May 2020, 1:12 am

An independent deputy reveals large sums of money in the midst of the financial crisis

09:00 - 05/10/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special
    Independent MP Bassem Khazaal revealed that large amounts of money were wasted by some ministries amid the current financial crisis and low oil prices, pointing out that some ministries misbehaved money and violated the constitution.
    Khazal said in a statement to "Information", that "some ministries in the caretaker government mismanaged the funds and concluded contracts, which is contrary to what the constitution stipulated, in addition to those contracts concluded amid the financial crisis and low oil prices."
    He added that "the Ministry of Education in the caretaker government concluded its insurance contract at 41 billion dinars, and all procedures for the contract were completed in one day. In addition, the grain trade company bought 100 Mercedes cars carrying $ 28 million."
    And that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He is living in a financial crisis that must be stopped and avoiding such contracts concluded under the caretaker government, whereby steps must be taken to move away from unnecessary contracts and tighten control over state funds. 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:22 am