Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank renews the ISO Quality Management System Certificate in Cash Management

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash -  The Central Bank renews the ISO Quality Management System Certificate in Cash Management   Empty The Central Bank renews the ISO Quality Management System Certificate in Cash Management

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Aug 2020, 8:23 am

[size=30] The Central Bank renews the ISO Quality Management System Certificate in Cash Management  [/size]

August 23, 2020
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As a continuation of the efforts made to achieve sustainability in the application of quality management standards, the Central Bank of Iraq completed the second annual review procedures to renew the quality management system in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001: 2015.

It is noteworthy that the company specialized in this field granted the Central Bank of Iraq in the year 2018 a certificate in effect for three years after internal audit in the field of cash management and its full implementation of the requirements of the international system.

The Central Bank of Iraq 
    information Office
    23 August 202
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:40 am