Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rouhani vows to cut US legs off region

chouchou
    chouchou

Rouhani vows to cut US legs off region Empty Rouhani vows to cut US legs off region

Post by chouchou Wed 30 Dec 2020, 3:29 am

Rouhani vows to cut US legs off region
    Rouhani vows to cut US legs off region 157793815
    Tehran, Dec 30, IRNA – Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Wednesday that Iran would cut the US legs off the region in retaliation for last year's assassination of the IRGC top commander Lieutenant-General Qasem Soleimani at a US drone attack in Baghdad.  

“You cut the hand of our General and your legs will be cut off from the region,” the president said while speaking during a cabinet session.

The Iranian people reserve the right to take revenge of the blood of their General, Rouhani said. 

“As long as you are present in this region, it means we have not taken the final revenge.”

The president’s comments come two days left to the end of 2020 and three days left to the martyrdom anniversary of Lieutenant-General Qasem Soleimani. 

Rouhani described Soleimani as a national hero and a source of honor for the Iranian nation and all the regional and Muslim nations.

Assassination of General Soleimani was actually a revenge from the Islamic Republic of Iran and from regional nations for their independence, he added.

Rouhani said that insecurity in Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and Afghanistan would serve the interest of no one except for the Zionist regime.

Iranian Lieutenant General Qasem Soleimani and Iraqi commander Abu Mahdi Al-Mohandes were assassinated in a drone attack on their motorcade at Baghdad airport on January 3, 2020.

https://en.irna.ir/news/84167180/Rouhani-vows-to-cut-US-legs-off-region

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:15 pm