Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haj: Rouhani and Trump will not meet and Baghdad seeks to remove tensions in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haj: Rouhani and Trump will not meet and Baghdad seeks to remove tensions in the region Empty Haj: Rouhani and Trump will not meet and Baghdad seeks to remove tensions in the region

Post by Rocky Wed May 29, 2019 3:30 am

Haj: Rouhani and Trump will not meet and Baghdad seeks to remove tensions in the region

09:40 - 29/05/2019

Haj: Rouhani and Trump will not meet and Baghdad seeks to remove tensions in the region %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-2-696x393
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The political analyst Kazem al-Hajj ruled out Wednesday the meeting of Iranian President Hassan Rowhani with his US counterpart Donald Trump in the current period, indicating that there are Iraqimovements from various parties to remove tension in the region.
    "The Iraqi political parties continue to move to end and stop the tension in the region in order to calm things between Washington and Tehran," Haj said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah.
    Al-Haj ruled out a meeting between Presidents Rohani and Trump in the next few days, adding that "Iran has indicated that it will not negotiate with the United States and therefore there are no new meetings or agreements between the two parties." He said that "meetings may be held between the aides of foreign ministers of the two countries, It could develop into meetings between the foreign ministers of America and Iran. "
    Al-Haj pointed out that "what the Zionists are planning is becoming known to all. Today, Trump is seeking through Europe to achieve contacts with Iran and he has sought through Japan to communicate." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:16 am