Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: one trillion dinars, the volume of monthly revenues from the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: one trillion dinars, the volume of monthly revenues from the Kurdistan region Empty Deputy: one trillion dinars, the volume of monthly revenues from the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:32 am

Deputy: one trillion dinars, the volume of monthly revenues from the Kurdistan region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Member of Parliament, Hussein Al-Aqabi, said that the monthly revenues of the Kurdistan region amount to one trillion dinars per month.
    "Why does the regional government not spend the salaries of its employees even though their financial revenues reach one trillion dinars per month?"  
    He added that since 2018, the federal government has been sending between 320-420 billion dinars per month in financial benefits to the regional government.
    He pointed out that "government audits on the salaries of the region’s employees confirm that the size of salaries is only 280 billion dinars, but it gives the region nearly double of its financial dues."
    Al-Aqabi emphasized: "The federal government does not possess any sovereign authority over the Kurdistan region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:10 am