Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 15 trillion dinars.. Iraq achieves the highest monthly revenues in years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 15 trillion dinars.. Iraq achieves the highest monthly revenues in years Empty More than 15 trillion dinars.. Iraq achieves the highest monthly revenues in years

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Nov 2021, 7:11 am

[size=30]More than 15 trillion dinars.. Iraq achieves the highest monthly revenues in years

2021-11-18
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

During the month of September, Iraq achieved the highest monthly revenues in years, reaching more than 15 trillion Iraqi dinars, which is enough for salary expenses for more than two months.
    The head of the Iraq Foundation for Studies, Manar Al-Obaidi, said that “the revenues of the Iraqi state achieved a record in September 2021 to exceed the barrier of 15 trillion Iraqi dinars within one month, which is the highest monthly revenue for the Iraqi state in years,
    and the revenues were distributed by 97% of oil revenues and only 3% of non-oil revenues. The rise in oil prices, as well as the change in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, increased the revenues of the Iraqi government to reach this record.

And he indicated that "despite the increase in oil revenues, non-oil revenues witnessed a decline compared to 2019 and did not exceed the 5 trillion dinars barrier until September 2021, despite the fact that the non-oil revenues planned in the 2021 budget amounted to 20 trillion dinars and it is not expected that revenues will exceed The non-oil sector by the end of the year exceeded 7 trillion Iraqi dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:38 pm