Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: we will support any personality to head Parliament following the withdrawal of Tehran

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Law: we will support any personality to head Parliament following the withdrawal of Tehran  Empty Law: we will support any personality to head Parliament following the withdrawal of Tehran

Post by wciappetta Sat 05 Jul 2014, 7:26 am

Law: we will support any personality to head Parliament following the withdrawal of Tehran                                                                 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [ltr]Baghdad-((8))[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said the State of law Coalition MP Khalid Al-Assadi, Saturday, that the National Alliance recommended forming a Committee to communicate with NII a President of Parliament, pointing out that his coalition will support any figure given admissibility, after the withdrawal of the Sunni component Osama Al-nujaifi.[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Asadi said in a press statement that "the National Alliance recommended forming a Committee to communicate with the NII to choose presidential candidate House", stating that "the Alliance sees the need to resolve the speaker's personality and work in accordance with the mechanism adopted by".[/ltr]

[ltr]Al-Asadi said the National Alliance "has no objection to any figure admissibility Sunni component, especially after the withdrawal of former Parliament Speaker Osama Al-nujaifi of the competition," adding that "any person chosen by Union forces would receive our support."(A.A)[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:23 am