Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of Barzani’s party determines the Kurds ’position on the Federal Court’s law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of Barzani’s party determines the Kurds ’position on the Federal Court’s law Empty A member of Barzani’s party determines the Kurds ’position on the Federal Court’s law

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

241 Policy 2021/03/06 17:56 Baghdad today -
    Kurdistan Idris Shaaban, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, led by Masoud Barzani, confirmed today, Saturday (March 6, 2021) that the Kurds are with the approval of the Federal Court law, indicating that many laws are dependent on the approval of this law. Shaaban said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The absence of the Federal Court is a constitutional and legal vacuum, and elections cannot be held without it, and there has been an overlap between the different authorities. The absence of the court has also been exploited in several legal grievances that the Kurdistan region has faced." He added that "there must be two Kurdish members inside the court," indicating that "the court must not interfere with its decision and be not subject to the mixing of political blocs." The House of Representatives announced, on Saturday (March 6, 2021), that its presidency held a meeting with the heads of the blocs and the Legal Committee to complete the vote on the draft Federal Court bill. The Media Department of Parliament said, in a statement received (Baghdad today), that "the Presidency of the House of Representatives held a meeting with the heads of the blocks and the Legal Committee to complete the discussion of the remaining 6 articles of the draft Federal Supreme Court bill." She added, "The 6 articles were postponed during last Thursday's session, and it was postponed to today's session." The House of Representatives had voted in its session last Thursday on 18 articles of the Federal Court Law, while 6 articles of the law were postponed to today's session.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:14 am