Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

State of Law: Iraq is unable to take any action against the American aggressions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: Iraq is unable to take any action against the American aggressions Empty State of Law: Iraq is unable to take any action against the American aggressions

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 1:56 pm

State of Law: Iraq is unable to take any action against the American aggressions

18:47 - 16/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private.
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Saad Muttalibi, revealed, on Tuesday, that the current government is unable to take any action against the repeated breach of sovereignty.
    Al-Muttalabi said, in a statement to Al-Maalouma agency, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is currently unable to take any steps regarding breaches of sovereignty and repeated attacks by US forces on Iraqi lands," indicating that "the House of Representatives is almost supportive of Al-Kadhim's policy despite its decision to remove foreign forces."
    He added, "This endless support for government policy prompted Al-Kazemi to continue the same approach regardless of the cost, and the results of those attacks were grave in the country.
    He pointed out that “ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] decision regarding military and security interventions on its security sector and on its land will be made when the blocs support Al-Kazimi and poems about the size of the mistake that he is.” End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

State of Law: Iraq is unable to take any action against the American aggressions Empty Re: State of Law: Iraq is unable to take any action against the American aggressions

Post by Diamond Tue 16 Mar 2021, 2:56 pm

maliki is the turd in the punch bowl  laugh

weslin3 likes this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

State of Law: Iraq is unable to take any action against the American aggressions Empty Re: State of Law: Iraq is unable to take any action against the American aggressions

Post by weslin3 Tue 16 Mar 2021, 9:24 pm

Diamond wrote:maliki is the turd in the punch bowl  laugh
    I told you I smelled something. lol!

Diamond likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:40 am