Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Iraq has not reached the stage of inflation, and prices have not risen significantly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: Iraq has not reached the stage of inflation, and prices have not risen significantly Empty Saleh: Iraq has not reached the stage of inflation, and prices have not risen significantly

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Mar 2021, 8:09 am

Saleh: Iraq has not reached the stage of inflation, and prices have not risen significantly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, confirmed, on Tuesday, that Iraq has not reached the stage of inflation, indicating that we are still within the one-decimal place.
    Saleh said in a press interview, "Iraq still has not yet reached the stage of inflation, as we are still within the one-decimal place," indicating that "before the adjustment of the dollar exchange rate, inflation in Iraq was slightly higher than zero."
    He added, "People are sensitive to prices on the basis of a commodity, but we believe that inflation is an indicator measure with weights and every commodity has a relative weight," pointing out that "there is a commodity that may have risen 500 percent but its relative weight is little compared to vegetables or foodstuffs."
    Saleh pointed out, "There has become a sense of prices after adjusting the dollar exchange rate, but it is still reasonable and that inflation is still acceptable, not at the individual level, but at the level of the general price index."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:19 pm