Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the budget is approved, the crowd issues a clarification on those whose contracts have been ca

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the budget is approved, the crowd issues a clarification on those whose contracts have been ca Empty After the budget is approved, the crowd issues a clarification on those whose contracts have been ca

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:53 am

[size=36]After the budget is approved, the crowd issues a clarification on those whose contracts have been canceled[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad/
    Today, Sunday, the Popular Mobilization Authority issued a clarification regarding the affiliates whose contracts had been canceled.
    The commission said in a statement, "After the approval of the budget law for the year 2021 by the House of Representatives and the inclusion of the file of those whose contracts have been canceled by the Popular Mobilization Authority, we would like to inform you that the commission is awaiting instructions and procedures issued by the relevant authorities."
    She added, "If the instructions are formally received, you will be informed through the data and statements that are exclusively issued by the Media Directorate of the Authority."
    A number of MPs announced the inclusion of an annexed article to the budget that was voted on last Wednesday, requiring the return of 30,000 members of the crowd whose contracts had been canceled in the Popular Mobilization Forces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:25 pm