Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reference Khalisi: The day of April 9, 2003 AD was not the overthrow of an oppressive regime, but ra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reference Khalisi: The day of April 9, 2003 AD was not the overthrow of an oppressive regime, but ra Empty Reference Khalisi: The day of April 9, 2003 AD was not the overthrow of an oppressive regime, but ra

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Apr 2021, 7:16 am

[size=52]Reference Khalisi: The day of April 9, 2003 AD was not the overthrow of an oppressive regime, but rather a plan to control the region[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=45] The religious authority, His Eminence, Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Jawad Al-Khalisi (may his shadow) emphasized that “the day of April 9, 2003” was not only the overthrow of an oppressive regime, but rather a scheme to control the region. The Ba'ath took over Iraq after the July 17 1968 coup, unified and independent, bearing its weight in the nation. And they handed him over, broken up and besieged, but rather occupied by their American masters.[/size]

[size=45]He added: On this day (9/4), the occupation of Iraq and its family was announced under the banner of its liberation and salvation, and some claimed that they had been deceived by this, which could only be deceived by a fool, greedy and ignorant, and two decades before that, the most ancient agent of arrogance was the crime of this age. By killing the leader, the martyr, Sayyid Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr (may God have mercy on him), no one of the tyrants and their associates protested against him, but rather they supported him and pushed him to the abyss of destruction in order to end Iraq as an active country on the stage of life.[/size]
    [size=45]Was the curse of the blood of the martyr al-Sadr the one behind the divine resentment, and would the curse of the rest of the martyrs be the one leading to the end of all the oppressors so that Iraq would rise again ?![/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:59 pm