Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Holly, MilitiaMan. Pimpy and more Thursday Afternoon 7-8-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Holly, MilitiaMan. Pimpy and more Thursday Afternoon 7-8-2021 Empty Holly, MilitiaMan. Pimpy and more Thursday Afternoon 7-8-2021

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Jul 2021, 7:38 am

[size=30]Holly, MilitiaMan. Pimpy and more Thursday Afternoon 7-8-2021[/size]
    Holly Second Update Thursday 7-8-2021
    Ok I just got off my call. The paymasters for F&Ps did get funded last night.
     It needs to get to the recipients level to kick everything off. The good news is we have never gotten to this place before with the paymasters for F&Ps being funded ...
    They have 48 hours to release it to the recipients.

Courtesy if Dinar Guru
    Militaman  A "global currency reset" has sort of been a mythology...a coined phrase on the Internet.  Interesting enough the White House has adopted a terminology..."real financial reset"'Real financial Rest' and 'Global Currency Reset' those names are pretty pseudonymous IMO.
    Bruce   [via WiserNow]   We have new information that was pointing toward this happening...Thursday or Friday...we do talk to people in Iraq - we have contacts in Fallujah – Baghdad – and a few other places – this last comment came out of Baghdad from some of our people and it indicates that Iraq has now a fully convertible new Iraqi Dinar – or new IQD - and that means that it is digitally available and exchangeable globally- in other words its convertible to other currencies...to be completely convertible – as a currency... [today] Wednesday...

weslin3, chouchou, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Holly, MilitiaMan. Pimpy and more Thursday Afternoon 7-8-2021 Empty Re: Holly, MilitiaMan. Pimpy and more Thursday Afternoon 7-8-2021

Post by weslin3 Fri 09 Jul 2021, 8:57 am

I did read an article where IMF had a meeting on digital currencies... but nothing about Iraq in it.

chouchou, Rip534 and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:13 pm