Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington supports the single window system via the Internet in Iraq by about one million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington supports the single window system via the Internet in Iraq by about one million dollars Empty Washington supports the single window system via the Internet in Iraq by about one million dollars

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Sep 2021, 6:53 am

Washington supports the single window system via the Internet in Iraq by about one million dollars

•  Time: 09/27/2021 11:55:31

•  Reading: 546 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The United States of America supported, on Monday, the single window system via the Internet in Iraq with about one million dollars
    And the US embassy in Baghdad in Baban, which {Euphrates News} received a copy of, said, "Ambassador (Toller) joined with Iraqi officials in launching the single window system over the Internet in Iraq to register companies on the 26th of this September. The United States provided an amount of (975) ) thousand dollars to support the online single window system, which represents an e-government tool developed with the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development to allow the possibility of registering businesses completely online in one simple step.
    The statement added, "The online single window system will help attract investment in Iraq by reducing delays in business registration, increasing transparency and reducing corruption."
     Iraq has worked to launch this project since 2017, with the support of the US State Department.
    Toller noted that "the launch of the single window system over the Internet in Iraq is an important step towards strengthening trade relations between Iraq and the United States." 
    remission 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:01 pm