Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Brazilian ambassador to Al-Furat News: Corona negatively affected trade with Iraq... and this is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Brazilian ambassador to Al-Furat News: Corona negatively affected trade with Iraq... and this is Empty The Brazilian ambassador to Al-Furat News: Corona negatively affected trade with Iraq... and this is

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Oct 2021, 6:55 am

The Brazilian ambassador to Al-Furat News: Corona negatively affected trade with Iraq... and this is what will happen soon

•  Time: 10/28/2021 14:29:07

•  Reading: 416 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Brazil in Baghdad, {Luis Evaldo Santos}, confirmed that bilateral trade between his country and Iraq was affected by the Corona pandemic.
    Ambassador Santos told {Euphrates News} in an interview with him via e-mail, "Trade between Brazil and Iraq in recent years amounted to about 900 million US dollars annually, and although 2020 was an unusual year, this is due again due to the epidemic." ".
    He pointed out that "Brazil mainly exports foodstuffs to Iraq and imports Iraqi oil."
    It is noteworthy that {Euphrates News} will publish the full interview with the Brazilian ambassador at a later time.
    It is noteworthy that Brazil has an embassy in Baghdad and a consulate in Erbil, while Iraq has an embassy in Brasilia, and both countries are members of the Group of 77.
    Brazil was the first Latin American country to reopen the Iraqi embassy in Brazil after the Saddam regime's invasion of Kuwait in 1991.
    And there are trade relations between the two countries. Iraq imports coffee and cocoa from Brazil, while it exports oil and natural gas to Brazil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:59 am