Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh stresses the need to close the loopholes and support the security services to pursue ISIS remn

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh stresses the need to close the loopholes and support the security services to pursue ISIS remn Empty Saleh stresses the need to close the loopholes and support the security services to pursue ISIS remn

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Nov 2021, 8:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

President of the Republic stressed Barham Saleh, on Wednesday, the need to close the gaps and support security services to hunt down the remnants of Daesh and the protection of peace and community security.
    And the media office of the President of the Republic said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today Defense Minister Juma'a Inad Saadoun at the Peace Palace in Baghdad." 
    He added, "During the meeting, they discussed security developments in the country, the need to enhance security and stability, pursue terrorist groups and block the way for their remnants by threatening the security and safety of citizens, and support the security services to continue their efforts to establish security and stability."
    According to the statement, President Saleh stressed "the importance of uniting the ranks, supporting the security services, closing the gaps, not underestimating the danger of terrorism, continuing efforts to end its remnants, and complete victory against terrorism," noting "to prevent stalkers who seek to threaten peace and societal security and threaten the national unity of Iraqis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:32 am