Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Fund for the Reconstruction of Areas Affected by Terrorism prioritizes projects for 4 sectors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Fund for the Reconstruction of Areas Affected by Terrorism prioritizes projects for 4 sectors Empty The Fund for the Reconstruction of Areas Affected by Terrorism prioritizes projects for 4 sectors

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Dec 2021, 6:38 am

The Fund for the Reconstruction of Areas Affected by Terrorism prioritizes projects for 4 sectors

[ltr]2021.12.03 - 10:10[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - people  
    Today, Friday, the Fund for the Reconstruction of Areas Affected by Terrorism counted the number of completed projects, while prioritizing projects for four main sectors.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The Director of the Media Office of the Muthanna Al-Askari Fund stated to the official agency, and “Nas” followed it (December 3, 2021), that “the fund has completed more than 1,100 projects in the liberated areas and for all sectors,” noting that “this is a large number, despite the lack of financial allocation. in the past years."  

He added that "the fund is able to accomplish more than this number of projects if financial allocations are available," noting that "the fund relies on joint meetings with the governorates to prepare a plan for the projects submitted by them to implement the fund and supervise the work, as the governorates determine the priority of the projects being the entity the beneficiary.”  

He added, "The fund takes care of all sectors, and gives priority to water, health, schools, and sectors that serve citizens," explaining that "there are high completion rates for these projects."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:53 pm