Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan Regional Government offers its condolences on the death of the Prime Minister's Advise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kurdistan Regional Government offers its condolences on the death of the Prime Minister's Advise Empty The Kurdistan Regional Government offers its condolences on the death of the Prime Minister's Advise

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jan 2022, 6:30 am

[size=52]The Kurdistan Regional Government offers its condolences on the death of the Prime Minister's Adviser[/size]

[size=45]On Tuesday, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, offered his condolences on the passing of the well-known Kurdish figure, Sheikh Shamo Sheikho Namo.[/size]
    [size=45]Barzani said in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, "I extend my sincere condolences to the family, relatives, comrades and lovers of (Sheikh Shamu Sheikho Namo), the well-known Kurdish figure, head of the Lalish Cultural Center and advisor to the Prime Minister for Yazidi affairs, who left us today with great sadness, and I share their sorrows with this great loss." .[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Sheikh Shammo was a prominent and distinguished national Yazidi figure, and he rendered great services to the people of Kurdistan and was always a defender of the rights and demands of the Yazidi brothers and sisters, and he has a remarkable role in protecting and consolidating peaceful coexistence in Kurdistan."[/size]
    [size=45]Sheikh Shamo had died earlier on Tuesday as a result of being infected with the Corona virus.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:35 am