Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading state law declares stopped working the strategic framework agreement between Iraq and the Un

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading state law declares stopped working the strategic framework agreement between Iraq and the Un Empty Leading state law declares stopped working the strategic framework agreement between Iraq and the Un

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Aug 2014, 6:04 am

Leading state law declares stopped working the strategic framework agreement between Iraq and the United States

05-08-2014 01:25 PM

Free -

Declared leader of the coalition of state law, that the 'Strategic Framework Agreement signed between Iraq and the United States in 2008 stopped effectively'. 
    considered Saad logistical in a press statement that 'the strategic framework agreement signed between Baghdad and Washington in 2008, he stopped working out effectively, especially after the failure of United States help Iraq in its war against militants organization (Daash) in the provinces of North and West '. 
    pointed logistical told Anatolia that 'the failure of Washington for military assistance, forced the Iraqi government to go to other countries to arm the Iraqi army', without giving the names of those countries. 
    drew the leader of the coalition of state law that 'pressure from Congress, during the recent period to U.S. President Barack Obama, are suspended military aid in accordance with the Strategic Framework Agreement'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:52 pm