Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister: France's Total will build 4 giant electricity projects in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister: France's Total will build 4 giant electricity projects in Basra Empty Oil Minister: France's Total will build 4 giant electricity projects in Basra

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jan 2022, 6:32 am

[size=45]Oil Minister: France's Total will build 4 giant electricity projects in Basra
    two hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Sunday, Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar said that the French company Total will build four giant projects to produce electric power in Basra Governorate.
    Abdul-Jabbar confirmed that the ministry, in partnership with Shell, established the Basra Gas Company BGC, which consists of Shell, Mitsubishi and the South Gas Company, pointing out that the company has achieved successes and transformed Iraq from an importer to an exporter of some products, while the Minister of Oil described investment in gas as an industry. Late in Iraq because the investment is heading with its money in quick-return projects.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:07 pm