Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Politician Talks About The “Failure” Of The American Project To Make The Shiites A “Political Mino

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Politician Talks About The “Failure” Of The American Project To Make The Shiites A “Political Mino Empty A Politician Talks About The “Failure” Of The American Project To Make The Shiites A “Political Mino

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jan 2022, 5:46 am

[size=38]A Politician Talks About The “Failure” Of The American Project To Make The Shiites A “Political Minority”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/31/2022 | 12:04 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    Political analyst Muhammad al-Yasiri confirmed, on Monday, that the visit of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and Iraqi Kurdistan President Nechirvan Barzani to al-Hanana confirms the failure of the American and regional project to make the Shiite component a political minority.
    Al-Yasiri said in a statement to “The Information” that “the American and regional project of trying to divide and divide the Shiite house has proven its failure through the insistence of the coordination framework that not one Shiite party should participate in the political process because it will make the Shiites a political minority as I want it from the Americans and the regional powers.”
    He added that "the Sunnis and the Kurds realized the danger of the fragmentation of the Shiite house, so the visit came to correct the attitudes towards the Shiite house and the participation of everyone in the upcoming political process," noting that "the Sunnis and the Kurds are convinced that the fragmentation of the Shiite house will restore the scene of 2019 through the demonstrations and that disrupting the coordination framework will disrupt the passage of President of the Republic " .
    Al-Yasiri indicated that "the step taken by Al-Halbousi and Barzani seems to have come after their inability to implement the American project and their fear of a new chaos."
    On Monday morning, the four-way meeting between the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, the President of the Iraqi Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, and the head of the Sovereignty Alliance, Khamis al-Khanjar, began in Al-Hananah in Najaf. finished/25pm

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:42 pm