Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament stresses that the federal budget deficit for the current year 61 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament stresses that the federal budget deficit for the current year 61 trillion dinars Empty Parliament stresses that the federal budget deficit for the current year 61 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Aug 2014, 6:52 am

Parliament stresses that the federal budget deficit for the current year 61 trillion dinars

2014/08/06 11: 36

Tomorrow press Baghdad: Kurdish MP revealed longings dry Wednesday, that the federal budget deficit for the year 2014 at 61 trillion dinars because of the drop in oil imports due to terrorist acts at present.

Dry said for "tomorrow," "the draft budget law presented by the Government earlier to Parliament is not commensurate with the Iraq situation," Noting that "the Deputy Speaker of the House told the Parliament that the budget deficit is large, with approximately 61 trillion dinars".

The reasons for this deficit was due to a drop in oil imports due to terrorist acts, but the Parliament awaits the Interim Committee to become operational after agreement on naming members to know the precise facts after the lifting of its report to the House. "

The General State budget for the year was not recognized until now since the Government sent nearly six months previous to the House and were not included on the agenda, while the former took the Presidency for inclusion as no agreement on which political blocs.

The previous Parliament since the beginning of its session, the 21st of December 2010 saw continued controversy and lack of consensus on many vital laws such as the law of parties and the oil and gas Act, and the unified retirement law and the proposed amendment to the electoral law, as well as the amnesty law and the other, in order that confirms the subject to bids and the wishes of leaders of parliamentary blocs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:41 pm